Our Start Up loan is an unsecured personal loan for the purposes of starting a business!
As an official delivery partner for The Start Up Loan Company in Northern Ireland. Enterprise Northern Ireland can arrange the perfect loan for you and your business. If you are looking for a business start up loan in Northern Ireland, and have been refused finance by a mainstream finance provider, then we might be able to help you.
Are you Eligible?
Our criteria are pretty straightforward, so check whether you are eligible:
All applicants must:
- Be resident in the UK and over 18 years of age
- Not currently bankrupt or subject to an Individual Voluntary Arrangement
- Be able to supply evidence that they cannot secure funding through a high street bank
- Be able to demonstrate by means of a business plan and cash flow forecast, a commercially viable business proposal
All businesses must:
- Be based in Northern Ireland
- Be legal, moral, non-discriminatory and must not undertake any activity which may offend public taste
The next thing that you need to do is present a business plan. If you don’t have one, or aren’t sure how to make one, we are here to help you.
Here at Enterprise Northern Ireland, we work with the Regional Start Initiative funded by Invest Northern Ireland to help you create the perfect business plan. Participants have access to a one to one initial assessment meeting, a group business planning workshop and one to one finance and business planning session which leads to the completion of their business plan and financial forecasts. The business plan is then used to support your loan application.
To register for the FREE Regional Start Initiative contact the Local Enterprise Agency in your area.
Now that you have your business plan, you can apply –
Either request an application form
You can call us on 028 7776 3555 and request one to be sent out to you.
Once the completed form with all your supporting documentation is received, our team will evaluate the information provided and decide whether you are able to access a start up loan.
Once you have received your loan, we offer an array of mentoring and support services to ensure that you spend your money wisely, as well as discounts and special services to help your business get off the ground.
Living anywhere in Northern Ireland from Belfast to Baleek, Portadown to Portrush and need finance for your new business? Then a Start Up Loan through ENI could be perfect for you.
- Loans of up to £25,000 repayable between 1 and 5 years;
- Interest rates are fixed at 6% (6.2% APR);
- No arrangement fees or early settlement penalties;
- Up to a maximum of 15 hours mentoring support in the 12 month period following disbursement of the loan;
- Access to a range of exclusive offers from Corporate Partners such as Regus, Ebay, PayPal and others;